Having learned that the best photo opportunity come along when you have left the camera behind, my resolution for the new year is to always have it at hand for the unexpected moment. I like to look for the usual in unusual places and vice versa. Thanks to the comments and contacts made on this site I am learning and growing in this media.
20 Feb 2009 — 42 views
20 Feb 2009 — 44 views
20 Feb 2009 — 46 views
18 Dec 2008 — 135 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
64 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
193 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
215 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?