I really don't like talking about myself so I will talk about some things I hate.
I hate that photography is the bastard form of art. I hate that other artists look down on photographers thinking they can do the same things we do. I hate that any Joe Schmo with a digital camera that lucks into a good shot will call them self a photographer. I hate that I get suckered into shooting weddings for friends, and I hate that I cant say no. I hate setting up shots, I like to shoot what I see
28 Feb 2008 — 108 views
28 Feb 2008 — 86 views
28 Feb 2008 — 91 views
28 Feb 2008 — 104 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?