I’m a photographer that likes shooting what catches my eye and hope others enjoy my vision. I believe it's important to visually document our surroundings. Too many times I have passed by intriguing scenes, whether an old sign, abandoned building, or a kudzu-covered field returning later, to find an empty lot or polished surfaces. The opportunity to capture the age and individuality of a subject or landscape before it changes, or disappears altogether, is what makes photography magical for me.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
10 Sep 2008 — 78 views
10 Sep 2008 — 71 views
10 Sep 2008 — 62 views
10 Sep 2008 — 97 views
19 Feb 2008 — 109 views, 2 favorites
19 Feb 2008 — 113 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?