Hello and thank you for looking at my work!
I'm a Philadelphia based freelance photographer.
I picked up a camera 5 years ago to start shooting the natural beauty of northern New Jersey. I shot macro and landscapes almost exclusively until I started bringing my camera everywhere and discovered the joys of candid photography. It was a potential hobby that turned into a passion then a career.
"The artist is nothing without gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?