photography has been my passion since i was in high school. in the past, i've shot 'roid portraits, a traveling bowling pin and plastic lemon. now my favorite subject is my daughter, daye.
now i have my own family photography business in los angeles. check it out at www.trippypics.biz.
Find me at: http://www.trippypics.biz
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?