I’m your average 40 something female.
I hate being photographed myself – Note profile photo.
I prefer to remain behind the scenes. I get away with more stuff this way.
I’m lazy. I love to shoot, but I hate post process.
I can shoot 200 or more images at a time, but only select 5% to edit (see above)
My favorite cheer is “Raw, Raw, Raw”
I’m still defining my photographic style.
I’ve no desire to turn Pro. I like a steady paycheck too much.
20 Jul 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
20 Jul 2011 — 17 views
20 Jul 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
376 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
272 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?