I have loved taking pictures since I was a little girl with a Polaroid. I have always felt the need to capture a mood, thought, or time in my life. I had never thought about sharing them before, till I heard about JPG. I think their format is a wonderful way to exchange/share points of view on life, and art.
Tools:Canon powershot SD1000, PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, an Olympus underwater camera, and my 1st DSLR -Canon 60D which I have a LOT to learn about.
Wanted:Truthful opinions please.
28 Nov 2012 — 38 views, 4 favorites, 1 comment
In "Photo Challenge: What Goes Up, Must Come Down; Stairs"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?