I have loved taking pictures since I was a little girl with a Polaroid. I have always felt the need to capture a mood, thought, or time in my life. I had never thought about sharing them before, till I heard about JPG. I think their format is a wonderful way to exchange/share points of view on life, and art.
Tools:Canon powershot SD1000, PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, an Olympus underwater camera, and my 1st DSLR -Canon 60D which I have a LOT to learn about.
Wanted:Truthful opinions please.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?