I have loved taking pictures since I was a little girl with a Polaroid. I have always felt the need to capture a mood, thought, or time in my life. I had never thought about sharing them before, till I heard about JPG. I think their format is a wonderful way to exchange/share points of view on life, and art.
Tools:Canon powershot SD1000, PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, an Olympus underwater camera, and my 1st DSLR -Canon 60D which I have a LOT to learn about.
Wanted:Truthful opinions please.
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?