I'm a NSCAD photo major from Halifax, Nova Scotia. My work is mostly portrait, tableau vivant and fine art photography. I'm influenced by children's literature and classic children's book illustrations, classic portraiture, film noir, and vintage pin-ups.
Some of my favorite photographers are: Robert Doisneau, Richard Avedon, Bernard of Hollywood, August Sander, George Hurrell, Sally Mann, Mary Ellen Mark, Julia Margaret Cameron, Edward Steichen, Diane Arbus, Martin Parr, and Stanley Kubrick.
Find me at: http://thewintergarden.squarespace.com
25 Jul 2011 — 5 views
25 Jul 2011 — 6 views
25 Jul 2011 — 2 views
28 Jun 2011 — 2 views
28 Mar 2011 — 8 views
28 Mar 2011 — 4 views
1 Mar 2011 — 13 views
21 Feb 2011 — 6 views
11 Jan 2011 — 26 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
437 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?