I think I hate cameras. Maybe that's the reason I started to take
photos, long time ago (too many years ago): to be on the other side.
The aversion persists, anyway. There is only one camera: the eye.
Anything else is pointless and redundant. I strongly distrust people
who disgress about photographs, and even more those who explain
exposure or diaphragm lens opening.
I use what I find on hand. I always forget to say I'm sometimes
stylish, but it's an accident, not on purp
Find me at: http://www.txemarodriguez.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?