I think I hate cameras. Maybe that's the reason I started to take
photos, long time ago (too many years ago): to be on the other side.
The aversion persists, anyway. There is only one camera: the eye.
Anything else is pointless and redundant. I strongly distrust people
who disgress about photographs, and even more those who explain
exposure or diaphragm lens opening.
I use what I find on hand. I always forget to say I'm sometimes
stylish, but it's an accident, not on purp
Find me at: http://www.txemarodriguez.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?