More than the lady behind the lens, Tya talks about balancing her 9 to 5, her side hustle (photography), making time to raise her family (she’s a wife and mother of two), going to school, and teaching. When asked when she has time to sleep, she laughingly states, “I honestly don’t remember. I guess in between eating.” She looks back and realizes that it was all a necessary evil in order to get to the point of being emancipated from the ho-hum of her 40-hour a week jo
Find me at: http://web.mac.com
25 Nov 2008 — 58 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?