I am Dadaist. Max Ernst is one of my heroes.
I am an observer, and I prefer to present images without any explanation or context. They are what they are, perhaps you know their stories.
I am a photographer by passion, past-time and profession. I am also a scientist, an etymologist, a designer, a seamstress, and a traveller. One of my goals is to make certain I have a colourful biography someday.
Find me at: http://lis.thegeekgroup.org
9 Nov 2008 — 99 views, 1 favorite
5 Nov 2008 — 138 views, 2 favorites
5 Nov 2008 — 125 views
4 Nov 2008 — 144 views, 1 favorite
4 Nov 2008 — 103 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?