I am Dadaist. Max Ernst is one of my heroes.
I am an observer, and I prefer to present images without any explanation or context. They are what they are, perhaps you know their stories.
I am a photographer by passion, past-time and profession. I am also a scientist, an etymologist, a designer, a seamstress, and a traveller. One of my goals is to make certain I have a colourful biography someday.
Find me at: http://lis.thegeekgroup.org
25 Jan 2009 — 115 views
25 Jan 2009 — 125 views, 3 favorites
25 Jan 2009 — 127 views, 2 favorites
1 Jan 2009 — 210 views, 3 favorites
1 Jan 2009 — 170 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
260 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?