I am Dadaist. Max Ernst is one of my heroes.
I am an observer, and I prefer to present images without any explanation or context. They are what they are, perhaps you know their stories.
I am a photographer by passion, past-time and profession. I am also a scientist, an etymologist, a designer, a seamstress, and a traveller. One of my goals is to make certain I have a colourful biography someday.
Find me at: http://lis.thegeekgroup.org
28 Jul 2008 — 1349 views
A look back at my Photo-A-Day project after crossing the 200 photo mark.
16 Apr 2008 — 1220 views
A collection of nuts and bolts (and perhaps some washers).
15 Mar 2008 — 2128 views
Some suggestions on streamlining the photography process.
26 Feb 2008 — 2064 views
Explaining some of the compulsion behind the self-portrait.
8 Nov 2007 — 1309 views
My photography calendar for 2008 is available now.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?