Vanessa Marie Gonzalez
I Am A Mother Of One Who Has Always Loved Photography...I Started Running Around With A Camera When I was About 11 Never Had & Still Don't Have Any Fancy Camera Not That I Wouldn't Like Too Just Not Enough $$ To Do So I Hated Every Job I've Ever Had So As A Part Time Gig I Started Working in A Portrait Studio as Weekend Only Associate & Now I Am A Senior Studio Manager....I Run Two of The Company's Portrait Studios Just Out Side Of Chicago.....Forest Park, IL & Northlake, IL.
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
18 Nov 2009 — 105 views
18 Nov 2009 — 122 views, 1 favorite
5 Oct 2009 — 129 views, 2 favorites
5 Oct 2009 — 1810 views, 2 favorites
15 Aug 2009 — 115 views, 1 favorite
3 Aug 2009 — 125 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?