What can i say,For starters,i produce a local live concert series,and am working on ball and joint stop motion animation shorts for the show. In my spare time, im working on a documentary about the deer population in my part of Connecticut .I've been into photography for a while,.as of this past hand full of months i'm getting in to DIGITAL photography, since film was my medium of choice. Canon eos 50D with a 18 to 200 mm lens the canon is a bit awkward with it's light balance in extreme color shifts but im just learning the camera and it's extras....
My only real dislike : going beyond 200mm..
30 May 2010 — 47 views, 2 favorites
22 May 2010 — 48 views, 2 favorites
21 May 2010 — 33 views
21 May 2010 — 120 views
19 May 2010 — 39 views
16 May 2010 — 74 views
25 Apr 2010 — 42 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?