To see the world with patience and appreciation for the moment. I capture to keep clarity in that moment. It's a memory that I can share with everyone. I love life and what it has in store for us all.
Graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography
Find me at: http://www.miguelfolch.com
1 Jun 2011 — 17 views
29 Apr 2011 — 26 views, 1 favorite
29 Apr 2011 — 23 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?