The personal building of photography must be constructed with devotion and security... dont forget to be humble! I dont know if in the end, I will inhabit skyscrapers or simply a hut. However, I want to construct the foundations, without haste and with much pleasure. Thanks for your precious aid.
9 Jun 2008 — 280 views, 1 favorite
9 Jun 2008 — 180 views, 5 favorites
5 Jun 2008 — 158 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?