I am an amateur photographer. I use to practice digital photography but I have fallen in love with film photography since I was a child and stood by side of my father in his darkroom watching him processing and developing his black&white photographs. I shot negative or reverse films on my Nikon F65, and digital - on my Nikon D700. But most of all I love photographying magnificent night sky space, and disturbing from time to time my medium format 6x6 Kiev 88 USSR '89.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?