Vincent Sandoval is a pop art, editorial, lifestyle photographer whose images are instantly recognizable due to his quirky colorful style. His personal work has been exhibited in local Los Angeles galleries, art walks and has recently won "RAW Artist" photographer of the year.
Since a young age, Vincent has staged photographs with random objects to create quirky pop art. At the moment he is focused on creating a 'Vincent Sandoval' brand that includes prints and greeting cards
Find me at: http://vincentsandoval.com
10 Jan 2012 — 20 views, 2 favorites
10 Jan 2012 — 21 views, 1 favorite
29 Dec 2011 — 16 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?