Please look at my Collections and Stories! I welcome any honest critique as I don't think we do enough of that here at JPGmag. If you don't favorite or comment, I will remove the image (a way to prune out the losers :-)
I enjoy seeing other photographers fuel their passion. I occasionally teach photography techniques to new photographers, and blog about my passion for this art form.
Find me at: http://www.weathermon.com
31 Dec 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
31 Dec 2013 — 38 views, 7 favorites, 6 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
24 Dec 2013 — 7 views
24 Dec 2013 — 4 views
24 Dec 2013 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?