I love to take pictures of family, friends and nature. I am a radiation therapist treating cancer patients everyday for the last 8 years. I have learned to appreciate the smallest and simplest of things in life and like to share them with others through the pictures I take. I finally bought an SLR camera, Canon 50D for my 29th anniversary present in April 2009. I love it. What a difference! My first uploads were from digital Panasonics (Lumix).
1 Jan 2008 — 231 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?