I love to take pictures of family, friends and nature. I am a radiation therapist treating cancer patients everyday for the last 8 years. I have learned to appreciate the smallest and simplest of things in life and like to share them with others through the pictures I take. I finally bought an SLR camera, Canon 50D for my 29th anniversary present in April 2009. I love it. What a difference! My first uploads were from digital Panasonics (Lumix).
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?