A seasoned professional with experience that includes shooting and directing documentaries in China, pioneering work in digital photography and raising a teenager, D.A. even has photographs in MoMA’s permanent collection.
It may have been Bauhaus architect Mies van der Rohe who said, “Less is more.” But it took D.A.Wagner to do more with even less.
Find me at: http://blog.dawagner.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?