I am a husband, father, son, brother, nephew, uncle, cousin, veteran, Texan, conservative Christian, small business owner, cubmaster and scoutmaster. Oh, and I work as a military contractor in my "spare" time.
I have been taking pictures now for about 40 years (since I got my first Kodak Instamatic from Mom and Pop when I was 5). After a while, I graduated to twin Minolta XG-7's that had once belonged to my Pop. Currently using a Sony a700.
27 Feb 2010 — 42 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?