I am a husband, father, son, brother, nephew, uncle, cousin, veteran, Texan, conservative Christian, small business owner, cubmaster and scoutmaster. Oh, and I work as a military contractor in my "spare" time.
I have been taking pictures now for about 40 years (since I got my first Kodak Instamatic from Mom and Pop when I was 5). After a while, I graduated to twin Minolta XG-7's that had once belonged to my Pop. Currently using a Sony a700.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
398 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?