GregD is a five foot ten inch tall photographer who would rather be working outside than inside. I am using a Nikon D3s which is somewhere between a camera and a bazooka. You can see more of work on the following websites.
Find me at: http://www.photogregd.com
9 May 2014 — 34 views, 3 favorites
9 May 2014 — 28 views, 3 favorites
9 May 2014 — 25 views, 3 favorites
9 May 2014 — 19 views, 2 favorites
8 May 2014 — 30 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?