I am a SFU Kinesiology undergraduate with a passion for photography, jewelry design, fashion, architecture, scientific research and journalism. I have volunteered with SFU's student newspaper, The Peak, for way too long and adore editorial photojournalism.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
15 Nov 2012 — 12 views, 2 favorites
27 Oct 2012 — 4 views
7 Sep 2012 — 6 views
30 Aug 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Jenny's votable photos
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?