I'm born in 1982 and live in Milan, Italy.
Fresh graduate architect and student of bio architecture, I love animals, nature and meteorology.
Thanks to bio-architecture and to photography, the contact with nature has become stronger and now I'm vegetarian and supporter of various environmentalist and animal protection associations. Photography is not only a passion, but also a mission: let this obtuse society appreciate the wonders of Mother Nature, with the hope of a more sustainable future.
Find me at: http://www.alessiomesiano.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
400 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?