I'm born in 1982 and live in Milan, Italy.
Fresh graduate architect and student of bio architecture, I love animals, nature and meteorology.
Thanks to bio-architecture and to photography, the contact with nature has become stronger and now I'm vegetarian and supporter of various environmentalist and animal protection associations. Photography is not only a passion, but also a mission: let this obtuse society appreciate the wonders of Mother Nature, with the hope of a more sustainable future.
Find me at: http://www.alessiomesiano.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?