I an Nicole, a Photographer, Stay at Home Mom and Wife.
I have decided its time for me to come back to JPG =)
I'm currently documenting my families life and someday want to be a professional photographer specializing in newborn and pregnancy.
My love for photography was ignited with the birth of my second daughter Caitlin.
My Own Personal Quote
This world would be a pretty boring place if we all looked, walked, talked, and acted the same.
Find me at: http://white-pegasus.deviantart.com
30 Sep 2011 — 16 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?