I am from Oz. Williamstown, Victoria, Australia to be precise. Been takin' shots for lots of years. I was born way back when the Trilby hat that's uber fashionable now was standard street wear for blokes.
I'm useless at Photoshopping stuff. Suits me but. I enjoy capturing the ordinary unusually. Have my own tech writing business. I also post shots on the Melbourne Australia based site RedBubble. http://www.redbubble.com/people/colf
17 Jul 2009 — 48 views
16 Jul 2009 — 57 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?