I am from Oz. Williamstown, Victoria, Australia to be precise. Been takin' shots for lots of years. I was born way back when the Trilby hat that's uber fashionable now was standard street wear for blokes.
I'm useless at Photoshopping stuff. Suits me but. I enjoy capturing the ordinary unusually. Have my own tech writing business. I also post shots on the Melbourne Australia based site RedBubble. http://www.redbubble.com/people/colf
21 May 2008 — 167 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?