I am a single 50 year old artist living in Omaha Nebraska working in colored pencil and photography.
Documenting things I see and discover.
I encourage everyone to write about what you post, some sort of information greatly enhances the viewer's experience as well as understanding.
What were the feelings?...describe the day, surroundings and or weather.
And most importantly, where and when.
Thank You for taking the time to view my page.
27 May 2014 — 7 views, 1 favorite
27 May 2014 — 6 views, 3 favorites, 2 comments
22 Feb 2014 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?