I am a single 50 year old artist living in Omaha Nebraska working in colored pencil and photography.
Documenting things I see and discover.
I encourage everyone to write about what you post, some sort of information greatly enhances the viewer's experience as well as understanding.
What were the feelings?...describe the day, surroundings and or weather.
And most importantly, where and when.
Thank You for taking the time to view my page.
22 Feb 2014 — 6 views, 1 favorite
22 Feb 2014 — 4 views
14 Apr 2013 — 18 views, 2 favorites
14 Apr 2013 — 11 views, 3 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
105 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
112 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?