I am random, spontaneous, in love, motivated, friendly, caring, thankful, blessed, intense and passionate. Someone who believes that living in the present moment is one of the most important things in life. I'll never take anything for granted and I'll always stay humble.
Find me at: http://www.foremanphotos.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?