Profiles are like politics : they sound important, but say only what you think someone else might want to hear. I'm a photographer, a designer, a husband, a father, a writer, a reader, a wanderer, a daydreamer, a procrastinator, a stone thrower, a collaborator, a consumer. I'm everything I wish I wasn't, and everything I'm supposed to be. I've said too much, but not enough. My work reflects a desire to not only capture life, but engage a viewer in a journey, a story, a moment.
Find me at: http://wiseacrephoto.com
27 May 2009 — 84 views, 3 favorites, 1 comment
27 May 2009 — 137 views, 9 favorites, 2 comments
11 Aug 2008 — 184 views, 2 favorites
11 Aug 2008 — 202 views, 10 favorites, 4 comments
11 Aug 2008 — 226 views, 13 favorites, 7 comments
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?