Profiles are like politics : they sound important, but say only what you think someone else might want to hear. I'm a photographer, a designer, a husband, a father, a writer, a reader, a wanderer, a daydreamer, a procrastinator, a stone thrower, a collaborator, a consumer. I'm everything I wish I wasn't, and everything I'm supposed to be. I've said too much, but not enough. My work reflects a desire to not only capture life, but engage a viewer in a journey, a story, a moment.
Find me at: http://wiseacrephoto.com
30 Nov 2007 — 277 views, 20 favorites, 4 comments
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?