I am a registered nurse, but my passion is photography. I have been a professional photojournalist, freelance writer for various small pond magazines that have come and gone here in Wichita Falls, Tx. I have also been many other things, but I enjoy serving others as a nurse, and stumbling upon those hidden or not so obvious moments of beauty that our God has provided us on this, His Created Earth! Much more of my work may be viewed at wiz2525.deviantart.com. I hope you visit, and find a vision.
29 Nov 2010 — 6 views
24 Nov 2010 — 2 views
24 Nov 2010 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?