I am underwater.
Looking for shipwrecks and lost aircraft.
I use high speed B/W negatives for all my underwater work.
When I come up for air, I shoot color slides and B/W negatives with Nikon F3P and Nikon F3HP cameras, and manual focus lenses.
Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Please take a minute to read my photo essay about shipwrecks. Comments are most welcome.
Find me at: http://www.pongsatornsukhum.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
41 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?