I am underwater.
Looking for shipwrecks and lost aircraft.
I use high speed B/W negatives for all my underwater work.
When I come up for air, I shoot color slides and B/W negatives with Nikon F3P and Nikon F3HP cameras, and manual focus lenses.
Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Please take a minute to read my photo essay about shipwrecks. Comments are most welcome.
Find me at: http://www.pongsatornsukhum.com
15 Jan 2009 — 80 views, 1 favorite
12 Jan 2009 — 88 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?