I am a published journalist and writer, harried owner of a web design firm, and (after a long gap) a photographer again.
It's being a father that's got me to pick up the camera again, and it's being a photographer that's got me to see things and say things I'd otherwise not.
Find me at: http://www.clearingthevision.com
28 Sep 2008 — 286 views
28 Sep 2008 — 318 views, 1 favorite
31 Jul 2008 — 490 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?