I like creating conceptual images with focus on technological and food related items. However I use the jpgmag.com site to stretch this field a little bit in all directions.
If you would like to follow me please go to:
Google+ | FB | Twitter
Find me at: http://www.concept-photography.com
19 May 2010 — 76 views
2 May 2010 — 70 views, 1 favorite
22 Apr 2010 — 447 views, 18 favorites, 5 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?