Living in the Old West Texas town of El Paso, Texas. Went into photography as a hobby, now as an entrepeneur. I write/shoot for Sun City Biker, a local biker magazine, and Spotlight El Paso newspaper, which has given my first real gig. It took me a long while to call myself a "photographer", not a teacher. Now, this has been my only job for the last few years and I've allowed the camera to take me where-ever it leads.
Find me at: http://ximenace.zenfolio.com
26 Jan 2014 — 22 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?