I am an envisioner of ideas. Photography helps me to express what I see. When I was young, I used disposable cameras on vacations and on trips. In my teens, I used a Kodak C310 digital camera to take pictures of what I saw in daily life. I now have three DSLRs. As of October 8, 2010, I became a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
2 Nov 2014 — 33 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?