I am happiest with my camera in my hand. I am the family archivist. I am! I've been taking photos since I was 10 Yrs. old. Kolchack: The Night-stalker, was my inspiration. I carried a Kodak Pocket Instamatic everywhere. I now use a Canon 5d Mark II. I take pictures for my own sanity. I am inspired by life and hope only to share it.
27 Jun 2010 — 10 views, 2 favorites
13 Apr 2010 — 19 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?