I discovered photography 8 years ago. Until then I have asked myself many times the question: Who am I? Now I feel that I can explain and feel myself. I make photography with my soul, and for each image created I put in it photographies captured in different moments of my life and each of them meant a lot for me in that moment. I live in Romania , Botosani city, I have a degree in psychology, and I have finished high school of art. With photography I learned to smile when I see a happy face, to
Find me at: http://www.cristinavenedict.ro
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?