I have lived in Launceston Tasmania all my life and consider myself very lucky because Tasmania has lots of diverse photo opportunities.
For more years than I care to remember I was frustrated with the limitations of what I could achieved with film photography and embraced digitial photography where you are mostly limited only by your imagination and equipment.
Being retired gives me a lot of time for pursuing my passion for photography and travel.
21 Jun 2012 — 6 views
21 Jun 2012 — 5 views
4 May 2012 — 12 views
2 May 2012 — 5 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?